MINT Snowboarding since 2006. World Snow Award Winners in 2016 & 2017!
The term ‘MINT Snowboarding’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MINT Snowboarding, 132 Rue du Bourg, 74110 Morzine, France. Our SIRET number is 49253638800019, MINT Snowboarding SARL, 97 TDM de la Chenalette (B2), 74110 Morzine, France. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– Details of what is included in our prices is explained on the relevant page of our website.
– Lift passes are obligatory and not included in the lesson price unless specifically stated.
– MINT Snowboarding SARL is not responsible for its clients’ insurance, we strongly recommend that clients purchase their own accident, medical and rescue insurance.
– Prices may be subject to changes.
– MINT Snowboard School declines all liability in the case of an accident during our lessons.
– A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. The final balance is 8 weeks before the start of your booking.
– All lessons must be paid for in advance of the lessons.
– Payment is accepted by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), Visa debit card or by bank transfer. For bank transfers, all charges are to be paid by the client. MINT Snowboarding is not responsible for charges imposed on you by your bank.
Cancellations of bookings incur the following charges:
> Over 8 weeks notice – 10% of fee
> 2 to 8 weeks notice – 50% of fee
> 1 to 2 weeks notice – 90% of fee.
> Less than 7 days notice – 100% of fee / no refund
– Mint Snowboarding SARL reserves the right to cancel lessons. Full refunds of cancelled lessons will be made in this instance.
– Refunds will not be given for unused lessons due to client late arrival, illness, accident, part closure of the resort due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of MINT Snowboard School. We can provide a letter to reclaim on insurance if this is justified eg: non attendance due to an injury.
– Group courses require a minimum of 4 clients for the course to run for the specified duration (and maximum 6). With fewer numbers, we will still try to run the course but for a reduced time. MINT Snowboard School reserves the right to cancel any group type lessons if the required minimum number of places is not filled. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
– Instructors will wait no longer than 10 minutes for clients late and attending group lessons. Before leaving the meeting point they will phone the client on the number provided on booking. Clients running late should inform the instructor on their personal mobile number provided on the booking confirmation.
– Group courses are booked as a course and no refunds are made for missed lessons, unless agreed otherwise by contract.
– If you have any cause for complaint, during the course of your lessons, you must inform us immediately. We will endeavour to address the situation to your satisfaction.
– Complaints cannot be accepted for weather conditions or resort opening times/dates as these things are beyond our control.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your booking.
The final balance is due 90 days prior to the start date of your course.
Failure to pay the remaining balance by the 90 days prior to the course start date deadline will forfeit your place on the course, without refund of any deposit paid.
If a booking is made within 90 days prior to the start date of a course, the full cost of the course must be paid within 7 days of the invoice being sent.
Payment is accepted by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), Visa debit card or by bank transfer. For bank transfers, all charges are to be paid by the client. MINT Snowboarding is not responsible for charges imposed on you by your bank.
Cancellations must be notified in writing only to MINT Snowboarding SARL via firstname.lastname@example.org. Until you receive confirmation of your cancellation the booking will stand.
Course cancellations will result in the loss of any deposit paid. For cancellations made less than 90 days prior to the start date of the course, you will be liable for the full cost of the course.
In the case of cancellation, any payments made can not be carried forward, moved to another course or the participant name changed.
In the event that you do not have the required skill level or fitness level for the course, you will be unable to participate in the course and will be deemed to have cancelled the course and will not receive any refund.
No refund will be given, in whole or in part, for unused course elements due to late arrival / early departure, illness, accident, resort closure due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of MINT Snowboarding SARL.
In the eventuality of missed transfers and/or connecting travel you will be responsible for arranging alternative transport and all associated costs. MINT Snowboarding SARL will not be held responsible for failure to attend the course due to travel delays or missed departures or unforeseen travel issues (Force Majeure).
You are obliged to arrange suitable insurance that includes personal, 3rd party, medical and rescue insurance. Insurance policies should cover curtailment and cancellation as well as repatriation insurance and any other risks, such as theft and any activities you wish to take part in whilst attending a course including off-piste skiing / snowboarding and freestyle snowboarding.
1.5 Personal Possessions
MINT Snowboarding SARL will not be held responsible for any theft or loss of personal belongings.
1.6 Passport & Visas
It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport and obtain any visas required. Should you not be granted your visa which results in you having to cancel your place on the course, the booking will be subject to cancellation charges as detailed in section 1.2.
1.7 Alterations to your booking by MINT Snowboarding SARL
It is unlikely that MINT Snowboarding SARL will have to make any alterations to your booking. However, as courses are planned months in advance you will understand that we reserve the right to make changes to holidays and website details both before and after you book. If a significant change to your booking arrangements is made it will be as a result of circumstances outside of our control and we will advise you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you decide to cancel after this point the cancellation fees in section 1.2 will apply.
1.8 Cancellation of a booking by MINT Snowboarding SARL
MINT Snowboarding SARL may sometimes be forced to cancel a trip as all trips operate subject to a minimum number of clients. MINT Snowboarding SARL will not however cancel a holiday less than 6 weeks before departure, unless forced to do so as a result of “Force Majeure”. In the event of cancellation, we will notify you as quickly as possible and except where cancellation is due to your default in payment we will then offer you the following options: purchasing an alternative holiday from us (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
If we cancel your trip we will not be liable for any expenses which you may have incurred as a result of your booking or in expectation of the trip taking place such as costs relating to visas, vaccinations, air flights and any other expenses.
1.9 Force Majeure
Liability cannot be accepted where delays, changes or cancellations or the non-performance or improper performance of our obligations in whole or in part, are caused by events amounting to Force Majeure, (i.e. any event which we or the supplier of the services in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.) This includes events such as war or threat of war, riots or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather, poor snow conditions, high winds, traffic conditions or mechanical failure or other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure. We will of course use our best endeavours to help resolve any situation.
Whilst everything commercially possible will be done to avoid the need to levy surcharges, MINT Snowboarding SARL reserves the right to impose surcharges to the price of any booking in order to reflect any unforeseen and excessive fluctuations in currency and/or as a result of changes in legislation which significantly increases the cost of providing a course. MINT Snowboarding SARL will absorb increased costs of up to 2% of the cost of the booking, and to the extent that such increased costs exceed 2% of the cost of the booking, the client shall pay the additional costs incurred. If such surcharges exceeds 10% of the cost of the booking, the client will have the right to cancel the booking and receive a full refund of any payments made to date. MINT Snowboarding SARL shall not be liable to pay any refunds in the event that the current exchange rate improves between the date of the booking and the start date of the course. MINT Snowboarding SARL reserves the right to increase or decrease prices at any time prior to a booking being made.
All sports and activities undertaken during your time with MINT Snowboarding SARL is entirely at your own risk. MINT Snowboarding SARL cannot accept responsibility for injury caused during your time with MINT Snowboarding SARL or loss or damage to personal property. Snowsports, including but not limited to skiing and snowboarding, are in their nature dangerous activities and carry inherent risks which can lead to personal injury or even death. By accepting these terms and conditions you are accepting this risk and are also agreeing to be responsible for your own actions during these activities.
You accept that you are sufficiently fit for any activity you are joining and you will consult with a medical professional if you are in any doubt about your health or fitness.
MINT Snowboarding SARL offer advice on matters such as health, visas, currency, climate, clothing, equipment and other matters in good faith and cannot be held responsible for such advice and information. You accept responsibility for all these matters in particular regarding visas and advice on all health matters.
You agree to allow MINT Snowboarding SARL to use any photos or videos containing your image for promotional and social media purposes without your permission and free of charge. If you do not wish to have photos or videos of you or your child used for marketing purposes you must let us know at the time of booking or before the course commences.
In the unlikely event you may have a complaint, you must inform MINT Snowboarding SARL as soon as possible. MINT Snowboarding SARL will investigate any complaints made and try to resolve them as soon as possible.