Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All lessons must be paid for in advance of the lesson.
- Cancellation of bookings will incur the following charges which should be reclaimed through travel insurance:
- Over 10 weeks notice – 10% of the fee
- 2 – 10 weeks notice – 50% of the fee
- Less than 2 weeks notice – 100% of the fee / full charge
- Mint Snowboarding reserves the right to cancel lessons. Full refunds of cancelled lessons will be made in this instance.
- Mint Snowboarding reserves the right to change lesson times.
- Refunds will not be given for unused lessons due to client late arrival, illness, accident, closure of the resort due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of Mint Snowboarding. We can provide a letter to reclaim on insurance if this is justified eg: non attendance due to an injury.
- Prices may be subject to changes.
- Group courses require a minimum of 4 clients for the course to run for the specified duration (and maximum 6). With fewer numbers, we will still try to run the course but for a reduced time. Mint Snowboard School reserves the right to cancel any group type lessons if the required minimum number of places is not filled. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
- Instructors will wait no longer than 10 minutes for clients late and attending group lessons. Before leaving the meeting point they will phone the client on the number provided on booking. Clients running late should inform the instructor either on their personal mobile number provided on booking or on the office number.
Lift passes are obligatory and not included in the lesson price.
- Mint Snowboarding is not responsible for its clients’ insurance, we strongly recommend that clients purchase their own accident and rescue insurance.
- If you have any cause for complaint, during the course of your lessons, you must inform us immediately. We will endeavour to address the situation to your satisfaction.
- Mint Snowboarding declines all liability in the case of an accident during our lessons.