It’s time to plan ahead and get stoked for next winter – book your snowboard lessons now totally risk free!
In the lead up to next winter, we’ve listened to your concerns about the coronavirus pandemic and are working on a new Flexible Booking Policy which we will be putting into place as soon as possible. We are reviewing and adapting our booking conditions as we better understand the situation and to give you more flexibility in the future when booking with MINT.
In the short term, we are relaxing our booking terms & conditions until 31st October 2020 to give you increased flexibility with peace of mind to book now with zero risk. A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking which is fully refundable or amendable until midnight 31st October 2020. We will then be in touch prior to 31st October when you can agree to our updated T&Cs, make an amendment to your booking or get a full refund of your deposit. These terms apply to all bookings made from 1st May 2020.
To provide additional flexibility to our clients, we are working closely with our suppliers to get more flexible terms. Due to this the release dates of our Snowboard Camps & Backcountry Program is slightly delayed. Don’t worry they will still be running – we’ve got some great snowboard trips in the pipeline for next winter! Enter your email address here to be the first to get informed when we release our Winter 2020/21 Snowboard Camp schedule.