Technical Performance Snowboard Camp
Technical Performance Snowboard Camp
16th – 23rd December 2017
7th – 14th January 2018
Get ahead of the game this year with a sneaky early season master class in Europe to kick start and progress your riding this winter. MINT Snowboarding bring you 5 full days of snowboard coaching and 7 days 1/2 board chalet accommodation that will get you ready for the rest of the season.
The Technical Performance snowboard camp has been developed for intermediate & advanced level adult riders who have had little or no formal coaching. A full week snowboarding with a professional will make huge changes to your riding, enhancing your enjoyment of the mountain.
The aim of this course is to develop a solid riding platform over the whole mountain and progress all areas of your technical riding such as carving, steeper terrain, off piste, bumps & freestyle.
We will teach you specific techniques such as torsional flex, pedalling and more, all of which will improve the way you control your board. This will ensure maximum performance from your equipment and result in a more responsive riding style across all terrain.
Change the way you ride and enhance your enjoyment of the mountain.
Are you a lower level rider? We have a beginners snowboard camp too!
Travelling alone? Not a problem! Our snowboard camps in Europe are designed with solo-travellers in mind. They are a great way to progress your snowboarding, learning in a small group with others of the same level… and you will end the week with a bunch of new snowboard friends!
16th – 23rd December 2017: ONLY 997€
7th – 14th January 2018: 1145€
Benefit from 5 full days of coaching in small groups. Coaching runs for 5 days, with a day off mid-week to recuperate and enjoy your new skills.
Day 1: Advancing riding technique. We will build on your existing skills by analyzing your riding and focusing our coaching where you need it most. Including equipment advice and optimising your current setup.
Day 2: Coaching you in the movement skills which will enable technical progression and increase your board performance. We will also film your riding (with zero pressure!) so we can analyse your riding and coach you based on your specific needs.
Day 3: Implementing the skills and techniques gained over the previous 2 days to progress your riding across a range of terrain and tasks. The aim is to enable you to use your equipment effectively and develop a fluid riding style all over the mountain.
Day 4: Off-piste riding. Taking you beyond the lifts and into ungroomed snow to further advance your riding technique on natural terrain and varying snow conditions.
Day 5: Introducing freestyle skills both in and out of the snow park, including switch riding.
- 5 Full Days of Coaching with a fully qualified BASI ISTD (or equivalent) snowboard instructor (5 hrs / day)
- Small Group Size: Maximum 6 people (min 4)
- Level: Suitable for intermediate & advanced level riders
- Picture gallery: Photos from recent Technical Performance Snowboard Camp
Accommodation is with the fantastic Treeline Chalets in one of their centrally located chalets in Morzine, a short walk to the après ski bars and restaurants.
- 7 nights half board accommodation in shared rooms*
- Three course evening meal, six nights per week (chalet staff have 1 night off during the week)
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Continental breakfast six days a week with 2 daily cooked options
- Afternoon tea including homemade cakes, tea and coffee
- Honesty bar with beer
*Rooms are shared with other solo travellers joining the camp in same sex, twin or triple rooms. Single person supplement available upon request.
- Airport transfers from Geneva to suit your flight (just over an hour to Morzine)
- Video coaching sessions to help analyse your riding and understand how to make appropriate changes
- Pilates session focused towards snowboard stance & alignment
- Snowboard waxing & tuning class
Price does not include
- Ski pass
- Equipment: Here are our Morzine snowboard rental recommendations or Demo snowboards are available at The Woods Snowboard Shop
"Eat/Sleep/Ride-MINT Dec 2016
This was by far the best snowboard vacation for me. The chalet, the food, and of course the unrivaled quality of the instructors were all so good. MINT really took care of everything and the whole day course was truly epic!! I highly recommend this snowboard camp/ vacation/ epic fun to any one who is into snowboarding!! "