Snowboard Course Extra Info
Snowboard Course Extra Info
Whats Included in the Course Fee:
- 5 full days on snow coaching with fully qualified BASI ISTD (or equivalent) snowboard instructor
- Video coaching sessions
- Free Goodie Bag
Not Included in Course Fee:
- Accommodation is not included except for the following fully inclusive snowboard camps: Eat / Sleep / Ride – MINT! & Skills Week. See below for our special accommodation rates just for you!
- Travel (closest airport is Geneva, just over an hour to Morzine). Click here for discounted airport transfers.
- Lift Pass – a full Portes du Soleil lift pass is needed. Purchase in advance for ski pass discounts or in resort.
- Personal Insurance
- Snowboard Equipment. If you need to rent or wish to test new boards head to The Woods Snowboard Shop
There are various accommodation options available but MINT Snowboarding has teamed up with two providers to give you discounted rates.
Option 1: Half board catered chalet – Riders Refuge
Chalet Carclion is a large catered chalet with a social atmosphere which is great for solo travellers. As a MINT Snowboarding client you are entitled to exclusive reduced rates on catered chalet accommodation at Chalet Carclion.
Prices are as follows for our January 2017 courses:
w/c 8th January 2017: £454 per person
w/c 15th January 2017: £454 per person
w/c 29th January 2017: £474 per person
w/c 5th February 2017: £494 per person
The price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in shared twin rooms (single rooms available, although subject to a supplement)
- Four course evening meal six nights per week (chalet staff have Wednesday off when there will be breakfast but no evening meal)
- Breakfast seven days
- Afternoon tea & cake
- Lifts to the ski slopes on a morning and back to the chalet late afternoon/early evening
- Equipment store and boot warmers
- Extras – UK free Sat TV, media centre, bathrobes
- Discounted lift passes and equipment hire
- Salomon snowboard demo centre
- Free return transfers from Geneva airport
Option 2: Bed and Breakfast – Rude Lodge
Rude Lodge is a lively and fun hostel-style accommodation, offering comfortable and economical rooms. All rooms have en-suite power showers, free high speed internet and plenty of power points for charging up devices. On the first floor is our Rude Café serving hot breakfasts and tasty dinner options along with a licensed bar also open to the public. Below is the famous Le Paradis nightclub, where generations of Morzine locals and visitors have enjoyed some particularly wild and wonderful nights.
Rude Lodge week rates
Space in a shared same sex dorm room, 6 or 4 bed (bunk beds)
2nd Jan – 5th Feb @ £229pp
5th Feb -19th March @ £289pp
2 bed bunk room (bunk beds) or triple room
2nd Jan – 5th Feb @ £254pp,
5th Feb -19th March @ £320pp
Twin en suite room based on two sharing
2nd Jan – 5th Feb @ £284pp,
5th Feb -19th March @ £356pp
• En suite bedrooms*
• Linen and towels
• Simple breakfast – pain au chocolat or croissant and tea/coffee
*Accommodation consists of dormitory, twin or triple rooms based in the Rudelodge or in the adjacent Rudelodge Mazot.
Please enquire for help with any of the above… we are here to help!