Eat / Sleep / Ride – MINT!
Eat / Sleep / Ride – MINT!
Beginner Snowboard Camp
11th – 18th December 2016
Get ahead of the game this year with a sneaky early season snowboard holiday to learn the foundations of snowboarding with our Beginner snowboard camp. MINT Snowboarding bring you 5 full days of snowboard coaching and 7 days 1/2 board chalet accommodation that will get you ready for the rest of the season.
MINT snowboarding is the only school in Europe to offer a beginner’s specific snowboard camp. Together with Burton’s Learn to Ride Program we offer a unique way for beginners to learn to snowboard.
The aim of this camp is to take you through the fundamentals of the sport in a fun and supportive environment. This week will give you a solid platform to build your future snowboarding progression on.
The beginner snowboard camp is a perfect way for you to spend a week learning to snowboard with others of the same level.
Are you a higher level rider? We have a intermediate & advanced Technical Performance snowboard camp too!
Travelling alone? Not a problem! Our snowboard courses are designed with solo-travellers in mind. They are a great way to progress your snowboarding, learning in a small group with others of the same level… and you will end the week with a bunch of new snowboard friends!
Price: ONLY 950€!!
Benefit from 5 full days of coaching in small groups. Coaching runs for 5 consecutive days starting on Monday 12th December 2016. This gives you a free day at the end of the week, on the Saturday, to enjoy your new skills.
Day 1: Learning the foundations of snowboarding. We will teach you the skills and techniques which will form the basis of your future riding style.
Day 2: Teaching you the basics of movement skills which paired with the skills and techniques learnt in Day 1 will keep you progressing with confidence.
Day 3: Implementing the skills and techniques gained over the previous 2 days to progress your riding away from the beginner areas.
Day 4: New runs/terrain/confidence, skills development on new terrain.
Day 5: Even more skills development to get you confidently achieving your snowboard goals.
- 5 Full Days of Coaching
- Small Group Size: Maximum 6 people (min 4)
- Level: Suitable for complete beginners or those with a few days previous experience
- Picture gallery: Photos from recent Beginners snowboard camps
Accommodation is in the fantastic Chalet Beziere with Treeline Chalets. The chalet is located centrally Morzine, a 5 minute walk to the après ski bars and restaurants.
- 7 nights half board accommodation in shared twin rooms*
- Three course evening meal, six nights per week (chalet staff have 1 night off during the week)
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Continental breakfast six days a week with 2 daily cooked options
- Afternoon tea including homemade cakes, tea and coffee
- Honesty bar with beer
*Rooms are shared with another solo person joining the camp in same sex, twin rooms. Single person supplement available upon request.
- Free Goodie Bag
- Video coaching sessions
Price does not include
- Transfers (check here for discounted airport transfers). Our closest airport is Geneva, just over an hour to Morzine
- Ski pass
- Equipment: Here are our Morzine snowboard rental recommendations or Demo snowboards are available at The Woods Snowboard Shop