Eat / Sleep / Ride – MINT!
Eat / Sleep / Ride – MINT!
Beginner & Improver Snowboard Camp
16th – 23rd December 2017
14th – 21st January 2018
Get ahead of the game this year with a sneaky early season snowboard holiday to learn the foundations of snowboarding with our Beginner snowboard camp. MINT Snowboarding brings you 5 full days of snowboard coaching and 7 days 1/2 board chalet accommodation that will get you ready for the rest of the season.
MINT snowboarding is the only school in Europe to offer an entry level specific snowboard camp. Together with Burton’s Learn to Ride Program we offer a unique way for beginners to learn to snowboard and for improvers to further build their confidence and skills.
The aim of this camp is to teach you the fundamentals of the sport in a fun and supportive environment. This week will give you a solid riding platform to build your future snowboarding progression on.
The beginner & improver snowboard camp is a perfect way for you to spend a week learning to snowboard with others of the same level.
Are you a higher level rider? We have a intermediate & advanced Technical Performance snowboard camp too!
Travelling alone? Not a problem! Our beginner snowboard camps are designed with solo-travellers in mind. They are a great way to progress your snowboarding, learning in a small group with others of the same level… and you will end the week with a bunch of new snowboard friends!
16th – 23rd December 2017: ONLY 997€
14th – 21st January 2018: 1175€
Benefit from 5 full days of coaching in small groups. Coaching runs for 5 days, with a day off mid-week to recuperate and enjoy your new skills.
Day 1: Learning the foundations of snowboarding. We will teach you the skills and techniques which will form the basis of your future riding style.
Day 2: Teaching you the basics of movement skills which paired with the skills and techniques learnt in Day 1 will keep you progressing with confidence.
Day 3: Implementing the skills and techniques gained over the previous 2 days to progress your riding away from the beginner areas.
Day 4: New runs/terrain/confidence, skills development on new terrain.
Day 5: Even more skills development to get you confidently achieving your snowboard goals.
- 5 Full Days of Coaching
- Small Group Size: Maximum 6 people (min 4)
- Level: Suitable for complete beginners or those with one or two weeks experience
- Picture gallery: Photos from recent Beginner snowboard camps
Accommodation is with the fantastic Treeline Chalets in one of their centrally located chalets in Morzine, a short walk to the après ski bars and restaurants.
- 7 nights half board accommodation in shared rooms*
- Three course evening meal, six nights per week (chalet staff have 1 night off during the week)
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Continental breakfast six days a week with 2 daily cooked options
- Afternoon tea including homemade cakes, tea and coffee
- Honesty bar with beer
*Rooms are shared with other solo travellers joining the camp in same sex, twin or triple rooms. Single person supplement available upon request.
- Airport transfers from Geneva to suit your flight (just over an hour to Morzine)
- Video coaching sessions
- Pilates session focused towards snowboard stance & alignment
- Snowboard waxing & tuning class
Price does not include
- Ski pass
- Equipment: Here are our Morzine snowboard rental recommendations or Demo snowboards are available at The Woods Snowboard Shop
"BEST ONE-WEEK ACTIVITY CAMP. No further explanation is needed: my week of snowboarding with MINT was the best 1-week-activity camp I've ever been to (and standards are high as I've joined many surf camps and other winter sports camps too). The whole package (place, accommodation, instructors, food, other participants) was perfect. In two words: perfect vibe!"Adam