We are stoked to announce that the winter lift opening dates for Avoriaz, Chatel & Les Gets have been released for the 2017 / 2018 season! It’s time to start planning your snowboard / ski holiday to the Portes du Soleil! Official lift opening dates, as confirmed by the Avoriaz, Chatel and Les Gets Tourist Offices, are as follows…
- Avoriaz ski lift opening date: Friday 15th December 2017
- Avoriaz ski lift closing date: Sunday 22nd April 2018
MORZINE / PLENEY
To Be Confirmed
- Les Gets ski lift opening date: Saturday 23rd December 2017 (Depending on snowfall this might be brought forwards to Saturday 16th December 2017)
- Les Gets ski lift closing date: Sunday 15th April 2018
- Chatel ski left opening date: Saturday 23rd December 2017
- Chatel ski lift closing date: Sunday 22nd April 2018
Each ski resort in the Portes du Soleil has their own individual lift opening dates. The opening dates for other resorts, including Morzine / Pleney, are still to be confirmed. Keep an eye out here and we will keep you updated.
Pre-opening weekends may also be possible in certain parts of the Portes du Soleil ski area, especially in Avoriaz and Les Gets. This will be subject to early season snow and weather conditions.
Ski passes have not yet gone on sale for winter 2017/18. We will keep you posted on when they do go on sale, along with details of earlybird offers and special discounts on lift passes.
Here at MINT Snowboard School we are already taking snowboard lesson bookings for next winter – so why not ensure you secure your preferred lesson times or favourite snowboard instructor by getting booked in now! Our snowboard camps and courses program is soon to be released with an extensive range of epic snowboard holiday options available.